- ABC Fire Extinguisher
- Carbon Dioxide
- Dry Chemical
- Purple K
- Water Pressure
- Class K
- Clean Agent
- Class D Dry Powder
Interboro Fire specializes in the sale, service, installation, and maintenance of fire extinguishers designed for use on Class A, Class B, and Class C , Class K fires.
ABC Multipurpose Dry Chemical Fire Extinguisher :
Suitable for use on Class A (normal combustibles like wood and paper products), Class B (flammable liquids), and Class C (electrical) fires.
- Carbon Dioxide :A safe, clean, and effective gaseous extinguishing agent suitable for Class B (flammable liquids) and Class C (electrical equipment) fires.
- Dry Chemical :Regular sodium bicarbonate dry chemical stored pressure fire extinguishers are suitable for use on Class B and Class C fires.
- Purple K :High-performance, commercial-grade dry chemical stored pressure fire extinguishers designed for use on high-hazard Class B (flammable liquids) and Class C (electrical) fires.
- Water Pressure :Non-toxic, ozone-friendly, and designed for use on common combustible materials like trash, wood, and paper.
- Class K :Designed to address commercial fire hazards in kitchens.
- Clean Agent :A versatile and effective multi-purpose clean extinguishing agent ideal for computer rooms, data storage, and telecommunications.
- Foam :Designed for use on Class A fires (common combustibles), as well as hydrocarbon and polar solvent types of Class B flammable liquids.
- Class D Dry Powder :Suitable for use on metal fires
- We also sell and install a wide selection of customizable fire extinguisher cabinets from the top manufacturers to meet your exact specifications. Choose from an impressive variety of sizes, materials, finishes, door styles, trim options, and lettering to best complement your business layout.
Available in four sizes: 2.5, 5, 10, and 20 lb. models
The ABC Multipurpose Dry Chemical Fire Extinguisher is suitable for use on Class A, Class Band Class C fires.
Our multipurpose dry chemical line of stored pressure fire extinguishers are designed to combat the majority of fire risks found in commercial, industrial, and domestic environments. The ABC Multipurpose Dry Chemical Fire Extinguisher is suitable for use on Class A (normal combustibles like wood and paper products), Class B (flammable liquids), and Class C (electrical) fires. Such versatility is achieved by the high percentage of essential base ingredients in the fire extinguisher’s dry chemical extinguishing agent formulations.
Carbon dioxide is a safe, clean, and effective gaseous extinguishing agent suitable for Class B (flammable liquids) and Class C (electrical equipment) fires.
Carbon dioxide does not damage equipment or leave any residue behind, making it ideally suited for indoor use and office environments. Our fire extinguisher cylinders are easy to handle and manufactured from lightweight, high-grade aluminum.
- Available in four sizes: 5, 10, 15, and 20 lb. models
- Heavy-duty, chrome-plated brass valves
- Stainless steel handles, levers, and hose bands
- Color-coded labels for instant type recognition
- Easy-to-follow instructions and large fire pictograms
- Lightweight, impact-resistant extruded aluminum shell for optimum strength
- External epoxy coating on body shell adds extra protection to withstand extreme temperatures, dirty environments, and UV degradation.
- Non-ferrous construction
- UL Listed and USCG Approved
Applications, Standard Features:
- SENTRY dry chemical extinguishers are designed for the protection of light and ordinary hazards. These compact and portable extinguishers are suited for both industrial and commercial fire protection needs. All extinguishers are designed to fit most wall mounted storage cabinets. Typical applications include light manufacturing, warehousing, restaurants, office buildings, shop areas, auto repair shops, paint process areas, welding areas, machinery, apartment buildings, parking garages, aircraft servicing areas, material handling vehicles, and many others
- Manufactured of durable high-quality materials
- UL listed
- ULC listed
- DOT, USCG approvals (All models with proper bracket)
Halotron-1 is the most versatile and effective multipurpose clean extinguishing agent when delays, downtime, and clean-up need to be kept to a minimum.
Halotron-1 is designed to address most fire risks typically found in commercial and industrial applications. Halotron-1 meets EPA approval and is ideal for use with the computer, data storage, telecommunications, robotics, and other high-tech spaces. Larger-sized models are suitable for use on Class A, B, and C fires.